Fairy Princess!

Hi Everyone! It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

For today's card, I have used the adorable 'Fairy Princess' image from our fabulous new artist Krista Heij-Barber. Isn't she a sweetie? :) I have also used the cute new 'Happy Birthday' Whimsy Sentiments set designed by Denise Lynn.

 
The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo ink, coloured with Copic markers, and fussy cut.


I added a piece of Guipure Lace and pink grosgrain ribbon across the card, and double-mounted the image onto a Nestabilities Decorative Bliss Oval.


I stamped the sentiment, trimmed around the edge and popped it up on a flower. Finally I added several Wild Orchid Craft flowers, a bow and pearls to finish.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

1 comment

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team