Milly- Spring Helper

Hi everyone! Linda here again. I hope you've had a great week, mine has been super busy which is why I'm posting today instead of Tuesday.

Today I made a super cute vintage style card using the sweetest little girl from 


This is 


 and she was one of our new releases for January, I can't believe that we are already in February can you? Next week we will have more new release cuties for you, so stay tuned for those!


I coloured her with my distress ink markers, and you can find the colours used on my blog.


Using gesso and cheesecloth are great when you want to make your projects look vintage as well as choosing quite muted colours. Of course the right image really helps your projects look vintage and Elisabeth's Little Cottage Cuties are just perfect for that!

I hope you enjoyed my make for today, don't forget to keep checking back for all my fabulous team mates' wonderful designs.

Have a great weekend! 

Linda :) xx

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team