April 2016 Release News and Inspiration - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of our ...
Whimsy Stamps April Release News and Inspiration



Over the next 3 days we will showcase 11*BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps. All of these new products are available to buy from the Whimsy Stamps store and from selected Whimsy Stamps retailers.


Our design team members have been working hard on their creations featuring these new products

Guest Designer
Ilonka Heuverkamp














To find out more information on the design teams creations please click on there links on the sidebar  and visit their individual blogs.
See you again tomorrow for our second day of new release!

7 comments

  1. These are all amazing samples and I am certainly enjoying them.
    However, I hope I am doing this hop right as I am finding things here somewhat confusing. Dates and days (1-4) are jumbled around and I am finding it difficult to keep up. I just hope I haven't missed anyone. (It could just be me as I am relatively new to this blog, if so, please forgive me in my confusion. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully showcased by the DT. Fab new release. Wends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your stamps and watching people color and create them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your stamps and watching people color and create them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! I especially love the new critters! Gorgeous cards by your DT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team