Kitty-ology!

Hi Everyone!

It's Shannah here today to share some Whimsy Inspiration with you!

My card today features the absolutely adorable 'Kitty-ology' and the included sentiment from the Crissy Armstrong Collection, available at Whimsy Stamps.


The image is stamped in Momento Tuxedo ink and coloured with Copic markers. It is then die-cut and mounted onto the card over a layer of cheesecloth for some extra texture.


The papers are from the Kaisercraft 'Blue Bay' 6x6 paper pad, and I've covered the join with some pretty decorative ribbon. I finished with some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a few pearls.

I hope you like it! You can see more details on my Blog;  Embellished ExpresShan's.

Thanks so much for visiting today and hope you have a great week!

2 comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team