Thanks

Hi everyone!  

Kristie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy creation with you.
For today's card I used Mom's Layered Flowers stamp set and the Thanks Large Word die.
I stamped the biggest bloom outline stamp randomly onto my card stock.  I then took the inside stamp and stamped that using Summer Sunrise ink.  I filled in the background with leaves and some hearts.  The thanks is die cut from black card stock and attached to a piece of vellum.  Love that you can see the whole background even with the sentiment panel.

That is all from me for today!  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!
  
xoxo
Kristie

12 comments

  1. This is beautiful Kristie!!! Love the pops of color! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in awe of your gorgeous background, Kristie! The card overall is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I just love all your cards. They are elegant, simple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Great design and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The magic of vellum! It just adds the perfect touch with your fabulous stamping, Kristie! WOW do I love that orange/black/white combo!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love how oyou ae done this and colour used. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I am in total agreement with Ardyth..love everything that you create! This daisy stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team