Love you...

Hi everyone!  


Kristie here today, my turn to share a Whimsy creation with you.

For today's card I used Ocean Journeys stamp set & Sentiments along with the new 6x6 It's a Party paper pack and Enamel dots.


Even though this paper pack is a party theme, I thought the bottom sort of looked like waves.  See it?!  

I stamped the sentiment in Island Indigo and the sail boat in Ocean Tides ink by Papertrey Ink.  I added the enamel dots in the matching colors and matted the main piece onto a piece of Ocean Tides card stock and then onto a white card base.   


That is all from me for today!  Thank you for stopping by.  Have a great day!
  

xoxo
Kristie


5 comments

  1. Love it. I see the ocean waves. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. It makes me feel like I'm at the ocean. lol Really cute. Love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team