Dt Deni There's A New Baby In Town

Whimsy Stamps DT - There's A New Baby In Town


Hi Everyone,

Today I have a Baby Card for Whimsy Stamps, using one of their gorgeous Digital Stamps from Crissy Armstrong - Baby Ellie.
Baby Ellie - Digital Stamp


This is such an adorable image and I was so excited to use it when it was given to us, and of course I knew I wanted to make a Baby Card.



I printed the image on my Brother Laser Printer using Mondi Color Copy 250 GSM Cardstock. I coloured the image using Copic Markers.

I cut the matting layers from American Crafts Cardstock and the patterned papers are from Fancy Pants Designs - Hopscotch 6x6 Paper Pad. I used my Cutterpillar Pro to cut everything as I love the light that shines underneath so I can see exactly where I am cutting.

I cut the bottom of the banner piece using my EK Success Cutterbee Scissors, I just used a leftover piece of the patterned paper for this.

I cut the image using Wonky Stitched Circle Dies from My Favorite Things, the hearts were leftovers from a SSS die that I used on another card a few days ago, I added Nuvo Drops In Mountain Dew to the hearts, the clouds are from My Favorite Things Cloud dies.
All the small bits and pieces were adhered using Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Adhesive and the larger pieces I used my Scotch ATG.

Once all the layers were adhered I added them to a pre-made card base from Twiddleybitz (no longer available to purchase).


Products Used On This Card - all images are clickable links.

        
Baby Ellie - Digital Stamp
Whimsy Stamps - Baby Ellie











Copic Markers Used On This Card

W00, W2, W4
C4, C6, C8, C10
RV14, RV17, RV19
R20
BG10
N3, N5, N7

I hope you have enjoyed my post today, if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or contact me via facebook (all links can be found below).

Thanks for stopping by, Deni 

You can find my cards for sale here
https://www.facebook.com/angelhandmadepapercraft 

My You Tube Here  
https://www.youtube.com/user/Denielle1983/ 

My Blogs Here 
Angel Handmade Papercraft http://angelhandmadepapercraft.blogspot.com.au/ 

Whimsy Stamps https://whimsystamps.blogspot.com.au/

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team