PAPER DOOR - Stinkerbell



Oh me oh my, I couldn't be more excited to introduce to you STINKERBELL, the first edition PAPER DOOR stamp set!  These sassy fairies are so much fun and this kit has cards stock that you will want to stroke and admire - LOL!


This card was made using products from both the PAPER DOOR kit and the killer NEW Shaker Maker die, which is how I was able to achieve that skinny green frame.


I popped up the fairies dress with foam tape for extra dimension.  I'm sure you can figure out how to make this card but if you prefer full step-by-step instructions they are included with your PAPER DOOR kit along with other projects and bonus goodies.  


I hope you enjoy your first PAPER DOOR box and I look forward to seeing all the Stinkerbell projects you create with it too!  Have FUN and SHARE this creative new kit with all your friends.

Thanks for stopping by...see you soon,


*NEW Shaker Maker Rectangle Die Set
  

No comments

Thanks for joining us here today at the Whimsy Stamps Blog. We hope you become inspired to visit with us again and again. Thanks for leaving your comment.

Have a great day,
Your Whimsy Creative Team